St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church was established in 1819 in Grand Coteau, La., and the Jesuits have served the parish since 1837.
Founded in 1841, St. Francis Xavier College Church is a spirit-filled faith community located on Saint Louis University’s campus.
Situated in the heart of downtown New Orleans, Immaculate Conception Parish welcomes those who live, work and visit downtown.
St. Francis Xavier Parish was established in 1909 by Jesuits from the newly founded Rockhurst College in Kansas City, Mo.
St. Ignatius Loyola Catholic community is an ethnically and culturally diverse parish located by City Park in Denver, Colo.
Immaculate Conception Church is staffed by the Jesuits with a special mission to serve the Black Catholic community of Baton Rouge, La.
Founded in 1892, the Jesuits’ Holy Name of Jesus Parish is located on the campus of Loyola University New Orleans.
Founded in 1893, St. Matthew the Apostle Catholic Church serves an African-Americans congregation in North St. Louis.
Immaculate Conception Church, in downtown Albuquerque, N.M., has been staffed by the Jesuits since its founding in 1883.
The oldest parish in El Paso, Sacred Heart Church is a border community with roots both in Mexico and in El Paso’s Segundo Barrio.
Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church was founded in 1911 to serve San Antonio’s Spanish-speaking population and became a Jesuit parish in 1932.
Founded in 1969 by U.S. Jesuits, St. Martin de Porres Parish serves Catholics living on the western edge of Belize City, Belize.
St. Peter Claver Parish serves Punta Gorda, Belize, as well as acts a hub for ministries throughout the Toledo District.
This vibrant parish includes a parochial school, Academia San Ignacio de Loyola, in addition to other religious education.
The parish of El Buen Pastor (The Good Shepherd) includes one main church and two chapels in the town of Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.
White House Jesuit Retreat Center
The White House Jesuit Retreat Center is located on a beautiful 80-acre campus on the bluffs of the Mississippi River in St. Louis.